Thursday, March 27, 2014

How does one debut a blog? Am I doing this right?

Posted by MoonB at 11:43 PM

Yeah..probably shouldn't act like a bad ass know it all first time around right?

Okay, well I plan to really treat this blog like a love child and help it grow into something I can be proud of...and actually stick to So bare with me new readers. Well first off, what is this blog going to be about? The title is a bit misleading, but I will mention my pets from time to time because they are all pretty darn hilarious + adorable watch this youtube video of my furbabies, and I promise you will be full of warm fuzzies

I also will talk about my bae ofcourse cause minus the fur, he is also pretty darn hilarious + adorable. My hair will be discussed from time to time, and just whatever pops into my head (let it be my relationships with the outside world, what pisses me off,work tv shows, etc) Heck, I will even discuss topics some of you guys have on your mind if you ask me =). Well after working on this blog since 5:00pm, I am beat...and I need to be up by 8:30am tomorrow so I can run my behind to the dermatologist ( I thought I left this acne crap behind after my teens were over, but noOoo! I just had to get adult acne)

So if anyone has a topic they would like me to discuss, please leave me a comment.

However, I am working on a current post that will talk about Long Distance Relationships

(Was in one for 6 years..and yeah..want to talk about it) I plan to draw out some of them in a comic format, so once I'am done with that I will update this blog



So until then, welcome and have fun!!
< If any of my tumblr followers decide to follow this blog, a muchas gracias to you all for finding my life interesting! It really means a lot to me!

disclaimer: I love using humor as much as possible, so I apologize if I can never seem serious at all in my blog. Also, I want to make this perfectly clear. My blog will be spoken from a WOC(Women of Color) Point of view. As a matter of fact, the reason why I started this blog is because I just can't seem to find a lot of blogs out there that can really connect me with the blogger. So this is for all the nerdy/awkward/cute/funny/random/etc black girls out there!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Le festin est sur mon chemin Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review